This website is owned and operated by Light Bureau part of AFRY.
How we process your data
Back-ups: lightburea.com is backed-up regularly.
How we use collected information
We collect and use users’ personal information via the means of cookies. The information the user provide to us when using this website will be processed to its legitimate interest, e.g. in case the user want to gain access to specific content, attend a hosted event, respond to a survey, or request communications about specific areas of interest. We may also process personal data to improve our site and to send communications regarding services provided by Light Bureau we believe may be of interest to the user. Consent for such marketing activities will be asked for separately when providing personal data. If at any time the user would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails or other communications generated in response to your provision of personal information, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Storage of personal data
- The type of browser software and operating system you use to access our website
- The date and time you access our website
- The pages you enter, visit and exit on our website
- If you linked to our website from another website, the address of that website.
We use this information to help us identify click stream patterns, to improve our website, and to learn about the number of visitors to our website and the types of technology our visitors use. Light Bureau will store personal data as long as required.
Rights, complaints and deletion of personal data
In accordance with applicable data protection legislation, subject to some conditions and exceptions, you for example have the following rights:
- The right to information about and access to your personal data.
- The right to withdraw consent.
- The right to have your personal data corrected or updated.
- The right to erasure of your personal data (‘The right to be forgotten’).
- The right to restriction of processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to certain processing of your personal data.
- The right to data portability.
Your rights can be exercised by sending an email to email@example.com.
You have a right to lodge any complaints regarding Light Bureau/AFRY’s compliance with data protection laws with the appropriate supervisory authority.
In case of any questions regarding the privacy and security of the personal data that is being processed by Light Bureay/AFRY, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our Data Privacy Manager at:
Att: Data Privacy Manager
SE-169 99 Stockholm, Sweden
This document was last updated on 28th June 2022.